The central mission of the Penn TREC Survivor Center is to advance science on energetics and cancer survivorship, toward the goal of improving both the length and quality of cancer survivorship.
The goal of the Administrative Core is to provide administrative and budgetary oversight for the Center, including:
- Monitor and evaluate Center progress
- Enhance transdisciplinary investigator education and communication
- Enhance transdisciplinary communication
- Communicate and disseminate research results
- Interact with other TREC Centers